Monday, January 17, 2011

The Beginning

Wow, how can I start this. So far the past couple of years have been hard, but at the same time incredibly amazing. I have lost some important people in my life that meant the world to me, and it has taken me a while to click into reality that life moves on. My life felt like it froze on me, and although I lived my life normally, I felt numb; if that makes any sense.I guess I let the sadness over empower my life. I have been going to an amazing church for the past couple of months, and I love it. The worship and the teachings are amazing. God has spoken to my life in so many ways. I don't glorify him enough. Looking back at everything I went through, God was there consoling me, He was there taking care me, providing me, and giving me things that I did not expect. He was there every step of way. And even though I don't understand why things happen in life, I am so grateful for my family, for what I have, and for the blessings that I know God has for me. This year and the years to come, I plan to make everything moment worthwhile, and enjoy what matters most!

No comments:

Post a Comment